Conditions for giveaways
These DEENS.NL terms and conditions apply to giveaways that are organized by DEENS.NL possibly in collaboration with third parties.
Participation and participants
- Participation is open to any natural person, with the exclusion of employees of DEENS.NL and/or its affiliates and/or suppliers or sponsors with whom DEENS.NL cooperates with regard to the relevant promotions and the prizes to be awarded.
- Participants are obliged to perform the registration acts, such as filling in a participation form, themselves.
- Any costs for participation will be stated in the announcement of the promotion.
- DEENS.NL has the right to exclude a participant from a promotion if it appears that the participant has provided incorrect, incomplete or misleading information or commits or attempts to commit fraud in any other way.
- DEENS.NL can under no circumstances be held responsible for the statement by the participant of an incorrect telephone number, e-mail or home address, which leads to an incorrect or unknown address of the participant, or for a malfunction in the network, hardware or software that results in a restricted or delayed provision of data by the entrant, or loss of such data.
- The designation of the winner(s) of prizes or bounties from among the participants will be made in an impartial manner.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If there are several exactly equal prizes to be won, DEENS.NL will only pay out one item/price per telephone number, e-mail address or home address.
- The prize winners will be notified via the relevant channel (e.g. e-mail or Instagram) within one week after the end of the promotion. It is not possible to correspond about the results of the promotions.
- DEENS.NL makes the prizes not paid out in cash available in accordance with the status in which they are at that time. DEENS.NL is not liable for any (visible and/or hidden) defects in the prizes and/or any other damage to the prizes (including damage caused by shipping and/or other mode of transport).
- Each prize winner agrees by entering that he/she is willing to participate in promotional activities in connection with the promotion, including the presentation of the prize. Any photos or videos can be used by DEENS.NL for publicity purposes.
- By participating in the promotion, the participant gives DEENS.NL permission to collect and provide all data to third parties that DEENS.NL deems necessary for the organization of the promotion and the awarding of the prizes.
Change of Game Terms and Technical Facilities
- DEENS.NL can change these general terms and conditions at any time; we therefore recommend that you consult these terms and conditions regularly.
- DEENS.NL does not guarantee the undisturbed and uninterrupted operation of its webshop or the services it provides or uses. Despite the greatest possible care that DEENS.NL devotes to the management of the webshop, it is possible that the information is incomplete or incorrect.
- If a participant has a complaint or objections in connection with the actions organized by DEENS.NL, the participant can make these known to DEENS.NL within 5 working days after the complaint has arisen or could reasonably have been established. an email to [email protected] to DEENS.NL with the subject 'complaint competition'. DEENS.NL will then handle the complaint and contact the participant about the handling thereof.
- DEENS.NL is not liable for any damage, of whatever nature, arising from or related to (participation in) a promotion. DEENS.NL is not liable for any damage, of whatever nature, in connection with the use of the webshop or links to websites of third parties on its webshop or other technical facilities. DEENS.NL is not responsible or liable for costs incurred by the participant in connection with the promotion.
- DEENS.NL reserves the right to suspend, terminate or change the promotion at any time in the event of force majeure and not to proceed with the payment of one or more prizes. Force majeure includes in any case the bankruptcy of the supplier and/or sponsor of a prize or the application for suspension of payment by this supplier and/or sponsor. DEENS.NL may, if necessary, award an alternative prize.